Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Questions

It dawned on me (Karen) the other day that there are a couple of questions that keep recurring and maybe it would be a good idea to try to answer them here.... It also dawned on me that sometimes I find myself asking these same questions of and maybe if I write them out it will help me to understand. (If you think of others, let me know.)

1. Why did we move to Mexico?
Answers (in no particular order):

2. Why did we move to San Miguel de Allende?

[San Miguel de Allende is located in the mountainous region of Central Mexico, in the state of Guanajuato. It is located about a 4-hour drive north of Mexico City. Below is a map to help you get a better idea of where San Miguel is located - near where it says "Guanajuato"]

Answers (in no particular order):

3. What do we do all day? (This is a hard one.)
Answers
(in no particular order):

4. What have we not had time to do yet? (No one has asked this but I want to answer it anyway.)
Answers
(you guessed it - in no particular order):


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?