Thursday, July 12, 2007

 

Excuse My Vanity

As most of you know, I'm an unabashed foodie and an enthusiastic (if not necessarily accomplished) amateur chef. Having pretty much never met a rule I didn't rush to break, my culinary forté has become "make it up as you go" cooking. Our friends the Goodwins call it "ready-set-cook" cuisine. Karen often refers to it simply as "fakin' it." Anyway, over the past seven or eight years, I've transcribed a small number of my more successful efforts. (Successful = Karen & I liked it.) Or, more to the point, the ones I could actually remember after an evening of equally spontaneous wine pairings. Anyway, with too much retirement time on my hands, I built a little website to share said recipes with adventurous foodie friends. No guarantees anyone else will like them, but what the hell? If you like bold flavors and like to play in the kitchen, feel free to give 'em a try.

Comments:
Yo Gooter ... I've been doing a lot of cooking lately for enjoyment ... I'm looking forward to trying some of the recipes ... I've been a fan of cauliflower for a long time and would love to do something differet besides steaming... so I'll give your recipe a try. Sharon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?