Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Ain't It the Truth

I came across this quote today in a terrific and funny little book called Two Guys Read Moby Dick. If you can find it (the book), I'd highly recommend you read it. (FYI: Why wouldn't I like it? It was co-written by a former advertising copywriter and sometimes resident of San Miguel.)

"I don't think a day goes by now that I don't think about death at some point. It's different now though. I don't think of it with the terror I did in my thirties, but rather as a well-meaning, but still annoyingly nagging friend who keeps reminding me of all the things I haven't done and pushes me to get on the stick. Death as the ultimate personal trainer." - Terrence N. Hill

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?