Monday, July 26, 2010

 

My Thoughts Exactly

In the wake of his recent birthday celebration, our most articulate and caring friend Clay Primrose sent out the following share-worthy message. I dedicate it to all our far-flung friends. Come visit sometime soon.

"You know, I think it is always a good idea to know what your top 5 personal values are--the things that you wouldn't ever desert for love nor money. Anyway, at the top of my list has always been "Friends". I live life with friends, find support from friends, joys are multiplied by friends, the richness of life comes in the context of friends, so much of life is defined by friends for me.

"And so, to come to this gold mine of great people called San Miguel, and to find so many really important friendships in such relatively short time--well, it is something I treasure. It is the best."


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?