Monday, September 06, 2010

 

Color Blind? Who Cares!


For several months now my friend Warren, who at one time in his life supported himself as a watercolor artist, has been painting with our friend Glenn McKay, who's made a living as an artist his entire adult life. Inexplicably, they recently invited me to join them -- perhaps for comic relief. Truth is, ever since moving down here (and having gotten somewhat burned out on writing), I've wondered what it might be like to try and express my creative impulses visually. Well, now I know. It's a lot of fun. My two friends are extremely encouraging, don't allow me to take the thing too seriously and when needed, offer constructive advice as well as the odd glass of Cabernet. Don't look for me in your nearby gallery anytime soon, but hey, at least give me credit for having the balls to try. Fair 'nuff?

Comments:
Self-portrait?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?